EU Operation: Mechagon Hard Mode
We will help you activate and complete Operation: Mechagon's Hard Mode, also known as Keep DPS-ing and Nobody Explodes. The Reward for completing the Hard Mode is the Aerial Unit R-21/X mount and an item level 430 Azerite Helm which are awarded to random members of the group. Also, if you complete the entire run deathless, you'll get Hertz Locker and Rank 4 Vision of Perfection
ESTIMATED TIME: 1.5 HOURSthe average time for invite after the purchase is 10 minutes. The dungeon itself will take on average 1 hour and 30 minutes. You can check the exact timing by providing your chosen options to our online customer support agent
• you should have a 120 level character on your account
• you don't need to have any specific gear level or knowledge of dungeon mechanics. Our team will do all the job
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• professional team that will complete the 8/8 Operation: Mechagon Megadungeon on Mythic difficulty for you
• you will earn the Keep DPS-ing and Nobody Explodes achievement for completing Hard Mode
• one item level 430 Azerite Helm awarded to a random member of the party
• one Aerial Unit R-21/X mount awarded to a random member of the party. You can get it with 100% guarantee in case you are choosing it in the options for additional fee
• all the tradable gear of 430 item level
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I BUY THE SERVICE?
We will process your order in 5 to 10 minutes. Then we will contact you using the online chat at the website or any other means of communication that you provided during the checkout. If you didn’t hear from us in 15 minutes, then you should contact us via the online chat at the bottom right corner of the website to speed up the process. Please, also feel free to text us immediately after placing your order using the online chat. It will make the process go even faster.
WHAT IS AN ESTIMATED TIME (CLOCK ICON)?
All of our services have an "Estimated Time" of completion. It consists in the usual duration of the service which we have experienced with previous boosts. We love being honest with our customer base - it is impossible for us to be completely sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the Estimate Time.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELF-PLAY AND PILOTED?
If you choose self-played boosting you will play your character yourself with our group. If you choose piloted (account sharing), you will give us your wow account’s login and password; our gamers will carefully log into your account and do the boosting.
Yes, it is absolutely safe with us. While doing the boosting with account sharing our boosters observe all safety precautions and never use any exploits. Your safety and privacy is very important for us so we will never chat with any of your friends or guild mates.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
If we cannot even assign the service within double the Estimated Time, you are entitled to ask for a refund. If we have started but not completed the service within double the estimate, compensations or partial refunds may ensue.