WoW Torghast Boosting
- Clear Layers 1 through 8
- Colossal Ebonclaw Mawrat Mount for Layer 4
- 1 or 2 Wings Fully Cleared
- Soul Ash, Cinders, Cosmic Flux
- Epic Mounts for Layer 12 and 16
from $77.99 $113.88 -32%
- Layer 12: Mawsworn Charger's Reins Mount
- Layer 16: Sturdy Gilded Mawrat Harness Mount
- Clear Layer 1 Through 8 in Twisting Corridors
- Layer 8: Corridor Creeper Mount
- Colossal Ebonclaw Mawrat Mount
- The Jailer's Gauntlet: Layer 4 Achievement
- Corridor Creeper Mount
- Twisting Corridors: Layer 8 Completed
- Soul Ash And Soul Cinders Farm in Torghast Tower
- Choose Any Amount
- Unlock Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Access to Legendary Gear
Torghast is a new type of challenge available for groups from 1 to 5 players. It’s heavily inspired by Island Expeditions and Horrific Visions, but takes only the best parts of both and elevates them to the next level. Unlike Horrific visions though you don’t need any vessels or other currency to get in. Unlock it once and enjoy the rogue-like inspired adventure as many times as you want.
What is Torghast and Why is it Important in Shadowlands?
Have you heard about Legendaries? Maybe Cosmic Flux tells more? Is the Titanic Research Archive more familiar to you? Season 3 brings some updates to the Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Let’s figure it out. Torghast, Tower of the Damned is located in the Maw. You can get to it through the Ve’nari’s Refuge. Torghast offers a new type of gameplay introduced in Shadowlands: instanced dynamic content with new challenges every time you visit it, with changing floor layouts and enemy mob types. Every time you enter Torghast, you will have a new experience. First of all let’s talk about the important question “What can I get from Torghast?”. You can gain such currencies as Soul Ash, Soul Cinders and Cosmic Flux. These currencies are important to craft Legendary Armor in the depths of the Torghast with the help of mysterious Runecarver. Secondary, but not the last - you can gain tons of achievement points, battle pets, mounts and toys! Excited? So we can move to the next step: How to enter the Torghast.
Unlocking Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Unlocking Torghast is one of the first things you need to do after reaching level 60 in Shadowlands. After you choose your covenant you’ll have to complete a questline, which gets you to the Maw, meeting with Runecarver and unlocking his chamber - for your future Legendary crafts. After the questline is completed you will get access to a portal at Ve’nari Refuge. Players who have completed Chapter 2 of the Covenant Campaign, Torghast, can interact with Highlord Bolvar Fordragon in Oribos to skip the Chapter. You will get access to the Maw and Torghast after skipping the 2nd Chapter and you can do it on each alt with level 60.
Rewards from Torghast, The Tower of the Damned
The best part of every challenge is a reward. And Torghast offers plenty of rewards, like simple achievements or gorgeous mounts for completing some challenges at high difficulty.
We’re playing big, so let’s start with the greatest achievement which exists.
Tower Ranger — Tower ranger achievement includes achievements Flawless Master (16), Adamant Vaults, Twisting Corridors Layer 8, The Jailer’s Gauntlet Layer 8 and Master of Torment. The achievement itself gives you the title: Tower Ranger.
Next Achievement is the one you already heard about - Flawless Master.
The Flawless Masters achievements include completing all wings with the Flawless score. Yes, there are two achievements with such names. The first one is the Flawless Master (Layer 12). It gives you the Mawsworn Charger mount.
The second achievement is called Flawless Master (Layer 16). It also gives you a mount, but it is part of the Tower Ranger achievement too. You will gain the Colossal Soulshredder Mawrat completing it.
We all know about Twisting Corridors, let's talk a bit about what rewards and benefits you can get from this part of Torghast content.
- Layer 2 rewards you with the Death Seeker pet.
- Layer 4 rewards you with a toy called Helm of the Dominated.
- Layer 6 rewards you with a Spirestalker title.
- Layer 8 rewards you with the Corridor Creeper mount.
Think it’s enough? - Torghast Tower has even more content so let's see what else it hides from us. The Jailer's Gauntlet has many types of rewards to collect.
Here is the short list of rewards:
- Layer 1 reward is a pet called Lightless Tormentor.
- Layer 2 reward is a toy called Dominated Hearthstone.
- Layer 3 reward is the title Gauntlet Runner.
- Layer 4 finall reward is the mount called Colossal Ebonclaw Mawrat.
This is not a full list of the toys, pets and mounts. Some of them drop randomly from each Wing and Layer of the Torghast. And don’t forget about all transmog pieces from Adamant Vaults.Colossal Ebonclaw Mawrat mount! The difference between the usual Torghast is that the Jailer’s Gauntlet has less layers and they look like the Adamant Vaults. You don’t need to clear the whole layer with the annoying trash, searching mawrats, solving puzzles etc. The Jailer’s Gauntlet offers quick boss fights with some trash mobs in small rooms.
Recommended Gear For Torghast
Here is the short table of gear recommendations from WowCarry.
|Recommended Gear Ilvl
The patch 9.2 dropped another challenge at the Tower of the Damned with the new number of rewards. The Jailer’s Gauntlet has 8 Layers. Completing the Jailer's Gauntlet layers rewards us with: pet, new Hearthstone toy, a title, and the Colossal Ebonclaw Mawrat mount! The difference between the usual Torghast is that the Jailer’s Gauntlet has less layers and they look like the Adamant Vaults. You don’t need to clear the whole layer with the annoying trash, searching mawrats, solving puzzles etc. The Jailer’s Gauntlet offers quick boss fights with some trash mobs in small rooms.
Torghast Scoring System
The Scoring System was created to show us our progress at Torghast. It is also important because of the system of Layers unlocking. You can’t get to a higher Layer if you hadn’t unlock the previous Layers. To unlock it you should achieve the minimum score. After you finish the last boss at the Floor 5 the Score UI will appear. This UI will show you detailed information about completed or failed Torghast objectives. The Torghast Scoring system works in every Wing and Layer at Torghast except Jailer’s Gauntlet and Twisting Corridors. (Which are different modes).
The Scoring System rates you depending on a number of factors, including:
- Completion: Clearing mobs, breaking phylacteries, freeing Souls, and defeating the main boss, by the way, killing time counts towards the final score. Maximum score that can be reached is 200.
- Timer: Simply, just run it faster to receive more points at the end. If you run slow, the number of points would be reduced by the Torghast score system.
- Empowered bonus: Completing objectives in Torghast fills the Empowerment meter. Filling the bar gives your group the opportunity to activate the Empowered Buff , giving 36-second buff that allows you to collect double points for Torghast activities. It also can be filled with killing mobs, mini-bosses or final boss of the current floor you are at, basically it can be used any time. You can check Empowered Bonus points via the Score UI that appears on your screen at the end of each floor.
- Extra points: You can earn extra points by completing objectives like collecting a set number of Anima powers, killing the boss within the given time limit, destroying all phylacteries and freeing all souls.
This kind of competition hadn't change since the first season. Twisting Corridors rewards are: mount, toy and battle pet. Opposed to other challenges, Twisting Corridors have 16 Floors in each Layer which makes it more time-consuming than Gailer’s Gauntlet or classic Wings, but it's worth the time to claim these juicy rewards. It doesn’t have blessings or torments, but it still has anima powers, death counter and puzzles.
The Box of Many Things and Tower Knowledge
The patch 9.1 presented the special Torghast talent system hiding behind the name “The Box of Many Things”. This talent tree helps us with Torghast floors clearing and layers progression. You can unlock different effects like automatically loot enemies or gain random blessings etc.
Unlocking The Box of Many Things is pretty easy. All you need is to enter any Layer of the Torghast, find an NPS called Ve’nish and accept the quest that tells you to enter the Runecarver's floor.
The best thing about The Box of Many Things is that you can unlock an access to Adamant Vaults from Flawless runs. We will talk some more about Adamant Vaults a little bit later.
So, how to unlock all these marvelous talents in the Box? There is no secret receipt or hard quest-line. Tower Knowledge is the one you’d want to search. You will earn this kind of currency by completing Torghast runs. The higher the Layer level, the more Tower Knowledge you can get. But this is not the only one important thing which affects the amount of Tower Knowledge. The closer you get to a Flawless run the more Tower Knowledge you will receive. Tower Knowledge season cap is 3510.
Cosmic Flux – the Newest Legendary Crafting Currency
Cosmic Flux is the newest currency that was added in the 9.2 with Zereth Mortis location. It is crucial to farm it in 9.2 because you can't upgrade your Legendary to 291 ilvl without it. In the Torghast you can get it from 13 to 16 Layers. Also it can be gained from Gailer’s Gauntlet but only once. Unfortunately the amount from Normal Torghast wings is really low. To farm the new currency we recommend you to go to Zereth Mortis.
Changes in 9.2.5 for Souls Ash and Soul Cinders farm
We have significant Torghast currency gain increased with the 9.2.5 patch.
The Adamant Vaults are a special series of extra floors in the most challenging Layers of Torghast (from 9 to 16). With the new challenges, Adamant Vaults also have some rewards. To unlock the Adamant Vaults:
- You or someone in your group should have The Adamant Vaults perk unlocked in Box of Many Things.
- You must complete a Layer 9 or higher run with a Flawless score. This means earning a total of 200 or more points by the time you defeat the boss on Floor 5.
Once you achieve a Flawless clear of a Layer 9 or higher Torghast Run, you'll be able to ascend to Floors 6 and 7, the Adamant Vaults. Defeating the Floor 7 boss will award you with some bonus Tower Knowledge.
Adamant Vaults have even more Anima Powers. You also might find an Anima Powers vendor at 7th floor. Note to not spend all Phantasma to become even more stronger, hold around 1000 to be able to purchase some shoulders or cloak transmogrification. A few examples of these items include Gilded Agony Cage and Gilded Eye Crescent.
Another unique reward from the Adamant Vaults is the battle pet - Gilded Darknight.
List of services that WowCarry offers to purchase
The Tower of the Damned now is the huge polygon of opportunities in claiming 4 different mounts and many achievements. Torghast boost includes the newest.
- Jailer's Gauntlet Farm Boost — the new challenge showed and our boosters were ready for it. Now they’re passing through Layer 8 like it is a daily run with their friends. They will help you defeat the bosses and shake all rewards out of the Jailer’s Gauntlet.
- Flawless Master Achievement Boost — we will gladly provide Flawless Master Achievement Carry for you of your character’s. By buying this service you will get achievement by itself. ETA for this product will surprise you cause it’s 15 minutes before you get an invite in the game.
- Torghast Wings Full Clear — the best-seller of our Torghast services. The ETA for this product may be less than 10 minutes before the invite. Our boosters will guide you through the most difficult wings and help you to receive best rewards and the highest possible score.
You can buy Torghast service at our special tab that contains all Torghast services. Our customer support agent will gladly help you to pick the best options for your Torghast carry.
Why choose us?
WowCarry is the best way for new players to start learning the game. As for experienced players, we offer a list of services that might help you to save your time and just to make things easier. So why is WowCarry the best boosting service for any kind of player?
- Fast, efficient, professional teams and boosters are ready to assist you.
- Our customer support is online 24 hours so you will never wait for a reply longer than one minute.
- We guarantee an amazing experience of how fast and easy the Torghast runs can be.
- Each booster which works with WowCarry knows how to help you with the most efficient way.