WoW Raid Boosting / Carry Services
from $161.99 $179.99 -10%
- VotI Heroic Raid Completion
- Mythic +20 Keystone Carry
- 405-421 Ilvl Loot Rewards
from $79.99 $103.99 -23%
- VotI Heroic and Normal Raid Full Clear
- 389 - 411 ILVL Gear from Bosses
- x3 Raid Gear from Great Vault
- VotI Heroic Raid Full Clear
- 402 - 411 ILVL Gear from Bosses
- x3 Raid Gear from Great Vault
- VotI Normal Raid Full Clear
- 389 - 398 ILVL Gear from Bosses
- x3 Raid Gear from Great Vault
- Raszageth the Storm-Eater Kill
- 411 Ilvl Items
- Ahead of the Curve
- Raszageth the Storm-Eater Kill
- 398 Ilvl Items
- Chance for Primalist tier set
- VotI Normal Raid Full Clear
- 389 - 398 ILVL Gear from Bosses
- Glory of the Vault Raider Achievement
- Specific Boss Kill(s)
- 398-411 Ilvl Items
How Do Raids Work In WoW?
WoW Dragonflight Raids
In the current expansion World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, all raids have three difficulty modes: Normal, Heroic, and Mythic. With the start of the First Season of WoW Dragonflight, we have access to the first raid of the expansion - Vault of the Incarnates. Unlike the previous World of Warcraft expansions where raid difficulty modes were unlocked in series, in WoW Dragonflight, the developers made a small gift for players. Vault of the Incarnates is accessible immediately on any difficulty mode (as always, except LFR). It means that now you don't have to wait for weeks before the difficulty level of your need unlocks. You can instantly get WoWCarry Vault of the Incarnates Boost Service and obtain desired progress and rewards in the quickest way possible.
Vault of the Incarnates Raid will be available on the date and difficulty mode listed below:
- December 12th – Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Mode
- December 19th – Raid Finder Wing 1
- January 2nd – Raid Finder Wing 2
- January 16th – Raid Finder Wing 3
Let's take a deeper look into the difficulty modes of the Vault of the Incarnates raid.
|WoW raid difficulty||Actual difficulty for players|
|Normal Mode Raids||Medium|
|Heroic Mode Raids||Hard|
|Mythic Mode Raids||Extreme|
- LFR - Raid Finder or LFR is considered as most effortless. This is actually the most simple way to get into the raid where no one looks at your progress, the amount of tier gear pieces you currently have, etc. However, joining an LFR group may not be very appealing at the start of the expansion. The low preparation level of players usually leads to a vast amount of wipes.
- Normal and Heroic - For Normal or Heroic Modes, you need to gather 10-30 players. The trick with Normal and Heroic modes is the direct correlation of the number of players to the difficulty of boss fights. In other words, the more players you have in the raid, the more health and damage bosses have. In addition, boss mechanics in Heroic Mode are slightly harder than in Normal Mode.
- Mythic - But the true challenges await the players in Mythic Mode. Bosses no longer scale by health points and damage: they are always strong in a static way. In addition, bosses do not only have mechanics different from Normal or Heroic, but they also have hidden mechanics which may lead to the instant wipe of the whole raid. Mythic Raids are the most demanding content in the game you can imagine. Only the most skilled players in a group of 20 will be able to help you to pass this challenge.
The hardest challenge for every raiding player is finding a skilled party. WoWCarry helps you to avoid any frustration and saves you time!
New Old Need & Greed Loot System In WoW: Dragonflight
During the five expansions of World of Warcraft, there was the Personal Loot System, where the game chose a number of players (depending on the size of a raid group) to distribute items according to their specialization. A player who received an item through the Personal Loot System could be able to pass it to another player in a raid only if the item level was no longer serving as an upgrade to a player himself. For the first raid of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, there will be a Group Loot system, which means the New Old Need/Greed has returned.
- Now you can only Need on items your class can wear — no more Pallies who Need on your cloth item.
- Need/Greed now understands your main spec and offspec and chooses your main loot spec. Priority is Main spec > Off spec > Greed. In this case, other players with different specializations can never win the Need or Greed roll.
- Players can't Need on two of the same items. For example, when you choose Need for 2 Shoulders, if you win one of them, the other Need will be canceled.
- Fair upgrades for stats. You won't be able to Need an item if it has the same ilvl and stats as your own. But, if it has Socket or a Tertiary stat, you can roll it.
- And finally, even after you roll an item, you can still trade it without any game restrictions to any player eligible to receive the loot from the boss.
But this Group Loot system has one pitfall - it does not take into account the composition of the raid group. For the raid players in the Vault of Incarnates, this means that you can loot a bow from the boss with no hunters in the raid. In other words, your raid group might get some loot that no one in the entire raid can wear.
WoW Legacy Raids
What makes World of Warcraft unique is that older expansions are not forgotten forever or inaccessible with the start of the newer expansions. WoW Raids, Dungeons, Locations, and Achievements remain accessible to players forever; they become a Legacy of World of Warcraft! It means that any player has an opportunity not only to read about it but fully go on the adventures of the past.
All existing ones in WoW Raids are listed below:
|World of Warcraft Expansions||Raids|
World of Warcraft Classic
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
The Battle for Mount Hyjal
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
Vault of Archavon
The Obsidian Sanctum
The Eye of Eternity
Trial of the Crusader
The Ruby Sanctum
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
The Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
Heart of Fear
Terrace of Endless Spring
Throne of Thunder
Siege of Orgrimmar
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Legion
The Emerald Nightmare
Trial of Valor
Tomb of Sargeras
Antorus, the Burning Throne
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
Battle of Dazar’alor
Crucible of Storms
The Eternal Palace
Ny’alotha, the Waking City
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
Sanctum of Domination
Sepulcher of the First Ones
Small note: WoW Raids don't immediately become Legacy with the start of a new expansion but with a release of some of the big patches of it. As an example, with the release of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, raids of the previous Battle for Azeroth expansion went into the Legacy category in patch 9.1.
Most WoW Raids of previous expansions can be easily completed by having a max-level character, but you can start doing this from level 30. For the raids of BFA expansion, you will need 3-6 players, and for the Shadowlands raids - 8-12 players. WoW Raids from Legion to WoW Classic can be completed solo, regardless of raid difficulty.
What's interesting in the raids of past expansions? Here are some examples:
- TRANSMOG SETS! - Players go to the raids of older expansions for weeks to obtain the most impressive armor and weapons in the whole game. Collecting a great-looking and eye-catchy unique transmog set is not an easy task.
- ACHIEVEMENTS - A lot of players set a goal to complete as many achievements as possible. No wonder, since legendary achievements for killing Gul'dan, Helya, or even the Old God N'zoth, the Corruptor on Mythic Mode are chased by many WoW Raids content fans.
- MOUNTS - Mounts are an essential part of the gameplay and a subject of the attention of many collectors. Even if players strive to obtain only some mount in the game, they have a few favorites to accompany them on adventures.
- GLORIOUS TITLES - In World of Warcraft, only players with exceptional deeds are awarded with titles. Legendary battles with bosses will get you titles like: <the Kingslayer> for defeating Lich King, <, Hellscream's Downfall> for defeating Garrosh Hellscream, and <the Darkener> for defeating Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Mythic difficulty. Which even now can be pretty challenging.
- TAKE A LOOK! - Taking a look at WoW Raids of past expansions can be quite fascinating! Like taking a deep dive into the history and boss mechanics, visiting the breathtaking and gorgeous locations, comparing new raids to the old ones, or feeling nostalgic!
|Invincible||Ashes of Al'ar||Glacial Tidestorm||Vengeance|
"The faithful steed of Arthas Menethil, both in life and death. Raised from the grave - he's ready for the endless pursuit of his master's goals."
"Phoenixes radiate with the power of a thousand suns, and the favorite pet of Kael'thas - Al'ar is no exception. It's fated to burn forever and rebirth from the smoldering ashes of his fiery soul."
"Ice magic has always been the strongest side of Jaina Proudmoore. One of her most difficult spells is a powerful half-sentient water elemental, which excels both in fighting and carrying the master on its back."
"Engulfed in the very darkness of Sylvanas' undead heart - this dragonhawk filled the void of her torn soul."
|Antoran Gloomhound||Corrupted Fire Hawk||Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher||Spawn of Galakras|
"One of the favorite Sargeras' felhound. Countless experiments reshaped it into a fearsome creature no prey could hope to escape. Infused with fire and shadow magic, they tear through the terrain and armies alike."
"One of the many Millagazor's eggs she laid before death. Corruption spreads with an incredible speed, leaving almost no chance of finding a pureblood egg."
"The most fearsome creatures ever enslaved by Arthas. Once noble creatures, now their bones, imbued with frost magic, are ready to freeze all who oppose the Lich King."
"Galakras is one of the descendants of the mighty Galakrond. And even though he is now dead - his spawn can still be saved from the ominous influence of its parent."
Legacy Loot Mode
Legacy Loot Mode is automatically enabled when you enter any Legacy Raid. Let's take a look at how it works:
- Players will get the same number of loot dropped from the bosses as if you have a full raid group. So if you want to clear the raid as a solo player, you will get five items from each boss in the raid.
- All items from the loot table have a chance to drop. It means you can get any piece of loot, including transmog enchantments and items designed for other classes and specializations.
- If you want to run through the Legacy Raid with other players, all the loot will be shared among all players. Besides, all this loot is tradeable, and you can freely pass any items to other players.
Thus, players have a really high chance of getting desired raid tier sets in a short amount of time by completing Legacy Raids.
Perhaps you are interested in why players purchase WoW Raids Boost or Carry Services and why it is so popular. We will tell more about it below.
WoW Carry And Boost Services In Raids
From the very beginning of the World of Warcraft and till the current expansion World of Warcraft: Dragonflight raids are one of the key parts of the game. But why are WoW Raids Carry and Boost Services so popular among players? Here are a few main reasons:
- WoW Raids are the hardest activities in the game.
- Completing the raid requires a group of 10-20 players.
- In most cases joining the existing group requires a high item level on a character or having tier-set pieces.
- Each boss fight requires knowledge of boss mechanics, following the tactics, rotation, and well-coordinated teamplay.
- Each WoW Raid takes a reasonable amount of time. With the release of a new patch, the amount of time spent in a raid can take 3-5 hours.
With that, during the raid activities, players face secondary problems: inexperienced team members, endless wipes, and as a result - huge amounts of wasted time hoping to get a desired piece of loot. This all can be quite discouraging and frustrating. That is why WowCarry prepared a variety of WoW carry and boost services in raids for everyone. Do you want to get an AOTC achievement? Yes, we have WoW AOTC achievement on sale! Want to gear up your character as fast as possible? WoW Gearing Boost at your service. Maybe you want to collect an older raid set for transmog? WoWCarry will offer you a variety of WoW Transmog Sets services. WoW carry and boost services in raids listed WowCarry are diverse:
- WoW Normal Raid Full Clear service
- WoW Heroic Raid Full Clear carry service
- WoW Mythic Raid boost service
- WoW Last Boss Kill runs
- WoW Raid Loot Runs with gear traders
- WoW Raids Single Boss Kill service
- WoW Legacy Raids boost
- WoW Transmog raid run service
- WoW Raid Mounts carry service
- WoW Custom Raid service created exclusively for you by request
How WoW Raid Boost Buying Works?
So, now we know how raids work. But what about actually purchasing WoW Raid boost services? Our goal is to help players to get the result they want in the content of each expansion of World of Warcraft securely and most quickly as possible. That's why first, we would like to point out some reasons why you should purchase WoW Raids Carry & Boost services. Advantages of buying WoW Raids services on WowCarry:
- Quick completion of any WoW Raids will save you weeks or even months of learning raids.
- Teams of the best professional players are packed for your needs.
- No more endless wipes on raid bosses.
- Getting the loot you need - tier sets, gear, weapons, trinkets, etc.
- Get real experience in WoW raiding and increase your skill level in the game.
- Saving time on completing WoW Legacy Raids with the option of account-share.
WoWCarry selects a fitting raid team for each client and always takes into consideration the client's personal requests. So, for example, if a client wants to purchase WoW Raid Service and obtain a specific weapon from the boss, our support agents will select players of those classes who will be able to get and pass a weapon to you.
Fast & Simple Way To Get WoW Raids Service
- Choose the service - Select WoW Carry or Boost service, depending on what you need.
- Add to cart or Quick purchase - add desired WoW Raid services to the cart or immediately proceed to the checkout page by clicking the "Quick Purchase" button. You can edit or remove items in your cart any time later.
- Place an order - on the Checkout page, select the payment method of your liking and complete this step.
- Get your boost! - After the payment is completed, our support agents will get in touch with you via Discord or Email to arrange your service.
WoWCarry Support Service
We are constantly working on improving the quality of our WoW Raid Carry & Boost Services, as well as on a personalized approach to each of our clients. Our client support team will always try not only to find a suitable product for your request but also the best solution for you. Here are some examples of our dedication to the customer from our support agents:
- "I want a two-handed mace from the raid" - Typically, our customers have the option to add extra armor type traders when purchasing a raid. But that wouldn't solve the customer's original request in this case. Therefore, our support agent offered not just ordinary armor traders but precisely assigned them by classes that can obtain and trade the desired weapon to the customer.
- "I would like to get a tier set from the Nighthold raid, but I have doubts about the choice of weapons. I have a few in mind. Which one would be easier to get?" - This is not an easy task! From the list of weapons requested by the customer, the easiest and fastest one to get was The Black Hand, the legendary mace of Blackhand, Warlord of the Blackrock. To do this, a solo booster was assigned, and after just a few raid runs, the mace finally dropped to the customer's character.
- "I want to get into the Antorus raid. But I just can't figure out how to get there, and I have never been to the Legion zones." - After just a few minutes of chatting with our support agent, the customer received all the information needed and had already started completing a short questline on the way to the raid.
The priority goal for each of our support agents is assisting the customer, whether it's a specific service request, advice, or explaining any in-game details. We sincerely care about our customers and their needs!
Why Choose WowCarry For Boost & Carry Services In Raids?
WowCarry is made for players by players. We have over a decade of experience in the WoW Raids Boost & Carry service industry, producing exciting experiences for our customers. So, why choose us?
- Personal approach and quality - All our staff members, including support agents, managers, developers, and even the CEO, are very passionate about their job. We always do our best to make the customer happy and improve the quality of our services.
- From players to players - We love playing games and especially World of Warcraft. That's why we look at the WoW Raid services from the customer's point of view and want to provide you with the best in-game experience.
- Fast and safe service - We have a flexible schedule for all of our raids, so you can always choose the right time for you. All of our boosters are carefully selected before hiring. And for account-sharing services, we use a reliable VPN to maximize your account safety.
- Secure payments - We use only trusted and secure payment methods such as PayPal and Credit Cards.
- Loyalty system for customers - We have a beneficial loyalty system for returning customers. Registered customers get a lifetime discount for every product on our website and a cashback of 5% as Carrycoins from each purchase. You can learn more about it here.
We have thousands of happy customers! To check their reviews, please visit our Trustpilot page.