High Mythic Plus Carry in World of Warcraft Dragonflight
$699.99 $799.99 -13%
Unleash Your Inner Hero: Conquer World of Warcraft Keystone Hero with WowCarry If you're a true WoW...
What You’ll Get:
- 2500+ Mythic Score
- Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Two
Custom Keys: 2 - 25 Level
Mythic+ Custom Key Carry: Your Solution to Mythic+ Dungeons Are you tired of wasting time trying to...
What You’ll Get:
- Select Mythic+ Difficulty
- Choose from Many Options
- Fully Customized Experience
Mythic+ Dungeon Coaching
Here you can buy PvE Coaching in US region. Not many games are newbie-friendly and WoW is not the on...
What You’ll Get:
- Select Number of Coaching Hours
- Learn All Your Class Tricks
- Practice Skills in M+ Dungeon with Pro Player
Rent a Pro M+ Team
Out Of Stock
We offer this unique service for people who are already highly experienced mythic dungeon players an...
What You’ll Get:
- Mythic+ With Pro's
- High Keys Multiple Runs
- 402-405 End-of-Dungeon Gear
- 418-421 ILvL from Great Vault
High Mythic+ keys is a really subjective concept for each player in World of Warcraft. Mythic+ system was implemented in WoW with Legion expansion and beloved by many players right away.
Why you should run High Mythic+ KeysFirst of all, High Mythic+ content perfectly suits players who want to push the maximum limits of the game. Good coordination, personal skill and the will to win is the key to successful High M+ keystone completion. Besides exciting gameplay in high keys you also can get the highest item level rewards upon reaching 3000 mythic+ score. Pretty high number, it requires +21-22 keystones level completion within the time limit on both Tyrannical and Fortified weeks. Summing up, here is a short list of why you should run High Mythic+ keys:
- Personal skill improve.
- Know your limits.
- Character power increase.
Mythic+ RatingOfficial Mythic+ Rating system came to WoW in Shadowlands expansion with patch 9.1. Earlier, we had a third-party service called Raider.io with an addon that can be installed in the game to view your score in a similar way as an official rating system does now. Main criteria for successful completion of a High Mythic+ keystone is to beat the timer. Beating the timer means that you and your team have completed the dungeon within the time limit given by the game. Mythic+ Rating is not only for calculating how good your performance is in Mythic+ dungeons, it also gives you achievements and possibility for gear upgrade depending on your current rating. The most significant achievements are:
- Keystone Master achievement - requires 2000 Mythic+ rating, rewards you with the Hailstorm Armoredon mount.
- Keystone Hero achievements - you can receive Keystone Hero achievement for each Mythic+ dungeon on a 20 level and portal in your spellbook to each dungeon that you completed in time.
How Mythic+ Dungeon Score is CalculatedCompleting Mythic+ keystone dungeon rewards you with a Mythic+ rating points. Basically, you get 60 points for completing Mythic+ keystone level 2. With each level added you get 7.5 more points, for example, by completing Mythic+ keystone level 3 you will get 67.5 points. Additionally, each affix that applied to the keystone dungeon gives 7.5 more points, while the seasonal affix, Encrypted, gives you an additional 15 rating.
Mythic+ Rating in LFGPugging is always a pain, because you have no communication with your team, players leave the group during the run or just being toxic. WowCarry has a solution, on our website you can always get a good mood team who will gladly help you with any level of Mythic+ keystone. If you still want to look for a key via the LFG system, your main advantage at this point is your Mythic+ score. Having 2500+ Mythic+ rating gives you a guarantee to join any group to complete up to Mythic+ 15 keystone, while 3000 Mythic+ score makes you a desired part of any group up to +22 keystone level.
Dungeon routesEach Mythic+ dungeon requires some kind of planning called route in World of Warcraft. By using a third-party addon, we can easily plan any dungeon completion. Why do we need to plan something? It’s simple, each Mythic+ dungeon requires to have 100% of trash mobs killed (that’s not a full amount of mobs in a dungeon, there’s a lot more) and get each boss down. Routes are different depending on group setup, because you might skip some dangerous packs of monsters if your healer can’t dispel some negative effect that one of the mobs might affect you with. WowCarry’s groups have multiple varieties routes for any affixes.
Addons for High Mythic+ KeysHere are a few addons that can make your Mythic+ runs much easier.
- Mythic Dungeon Tools - addon for planning your Mythic+ dungeon completion, where you can paint and pick which packs you want to skip and which should be added to trash progression bar.
- Big Wigs - shows you boss abilities timer and warns you about dangerous casts. Usable with Little Wigs, which does the same function but for dungeons.
- OmniCD - with the help of this addon you can track your group special abilities.
- Plater - addon for professional configuration of enemies nameplates to make your gameplay smooth.
- WeakAuras - unique addon that might help you with any kind of interface setup or to track something on your screen, if you’re good at coding. If you’re not, it is always easier to download some at Wago.io.
Famous Mythic+ Players
- Naowh - true legend, multiple champion of MDI-Mythic Dungeons International. The best tank we’ve ever seen.
- DrJay - legendary mage player, multi R1 player of most classes. Participates in every MDI tournament with a good performance.
- Gingi - another legend of the guild called Echo. World first, MDI champ, mostly hunter player but performs perfect logs with boomie, rogue in any specialization he picks.
- Naguura - cute boomie player, analytic and just a professional gamer with a good entertaining content.