High Mythic+ keys is a really subjective concept for each player in World of Warcraft. Mythic+ system was implemented in WoW with Legion expansion and beloved by many players right away.
Why you should run High Mythic+ Keys
First of all, High Mythic+ content perfectly suits players who want to push the maximum limits of the game. Good coordination, personal skill and the will to win is the key to successful High M+ keystone completion. Besides exciting gameplay in high keys you also can get 278 item level conduits upgrade upon reaching 3000 mythic+ score. Pretty high number, it requires +21-22 keystones level completion within the time limit on both Tyrannical and Fortified weeks. Summing up, here is a short list of why you should run High Mythic+ keys:
- Personal skill improve.
- Know your limits.
- Character power increase.
Official Mythic+ Rating system came to Shadowlands with patch 9.1. Earlier, we had a third-party service called Raider.io with an addon that can be installed in the game to view your score in a similar way as an official rating system does now.
Main criteria for successful completion of a High Mythic+ keystone is to beat the timer. Beating the timer means that you and your team have completed the dungeon within the time limit given by the game.
Mythic+ Rating is not only for calculating how good your performance is in Mythic+ dungeons, it also gives you achievements and possibility for gear upgrade depending on your current rating. The most significant achievements are:
- Keystone Master achievement - requires 2500 Mythic+ rating, rewards you with Wastewarped Deathwalker mount.
- Keystone Hero achievements - you can receive Keystone Hero achievement for each Mythic+ dungeon on a 20 level and portal in your spellbook to each dungeon that you completed in time.
- 3000 Mythic+ Score - the most valuable achievement that gives you benefits of all achievements above plus possibility to purchase 278 ilvl conduits from a vendor in Zereth Morthis.
How Mythic+ Dungeon Score is Calculated
Completing Mythic+ keystone dungeon rewards you with a Mythic+ rating points. Basically, you get 60 points for completing Mythic+ keystone level 2. With each level added you get 7.5 more points, for example, by completing Mythic+ keystone level 3 you will get 67.5 points. Additionally, each affix that applied to the keystone dungeon gives 7.5 more points, while the seasonal affix, Encrypted, gives you an additional 15 rating.
Mythic+ Rating in LFG
Pugging is always a pain, because you have no communication with your team, players leave the group during the run or just being toxic. WowCarry has a solution, on our website you can always get a good mood team who will gladly help you with any level of Mythic+ keystone.
If you still want to look for a key via the LFG system, your main advantage at this point is your Mythic+ score. Having 2500+ Mythic+ rating gives you a guarantee to join any group to complete up to Mythic+ 15 keystone, while 3000 Mythic+ score makes you a desired part of any group up to +22 keystone level.
Each Mythic+ dungeon requires some kind of planning called route in World of Warcraft. By using a third-party addon, we can easily plan any dungeon completion. Why do we need to plan something? It’s simple, each Mythic+ dungeon requires to have 100% of trash mobs killed (that’s not a full amount of mobs in a dungeon, there’s a lot more) and get each boss down. Routes are different depending on group setup, because you might skip some dangerous packs of monsters if your healer can’t dispel some negative effect that one of the mobs might affect you with. WowCarry’s groups have multiple varieties routes for any affixes.
Addons for High Mythic+ Keys
Here are a few addons that can make your Mythic+ runs much easier.
- Mythic Dungeon Tools - addon for planning your Mythic+ dungeon completion, where you can paint and pick which packs you want to skip and which should be added to trash progression bar.
- Big Wigs - shows you boss abilities timer and warns you about dangerous casts. Usable with Little Wigs, which does the same function but for dungeons.
- OmniCD - with the help of this addon you can track your group special abilities.
- Plater - addon for professional configuration of enemies nameplates to make your gameplay smooth.
- WeakAuras - unique addon that might help you with any kind of interface setup or to track something on your screen, if you’re good at coding. If you’re not, it is always easier to download some at Wago.io.
Famous Mythic+ Players
- Naowh - true legend, multiple champion of MDI-Mythic Dungeons International. The best tank we’ve ever seen.
- DrJay - legendary mage player, multi R1 player of most classes. Participates in every MDI tournament with a good performance.
- Gingi - another legend of the guild called Echo. World first, MDI champ, mostly hunter player but performs perfect logs with boomie, rogue in any specialization he picks.
- Naguura - cute boomie player, analytic and just a professional gamer with a good entertaining content.
Highest Mythic+ Keystone Ever
It happened in Battle for Azeroth expansion, 4th season. Mechagon Junkyard +34 was completed on Fortified, Bursting, Volcanic and Awakened affixes. Junkyard was the easiest dungeon to beat the timer, because we had a significant damage increase with the help of storm bots. Group setup contained only meta specializations: Brewmaster Monk, Holy Paladin, Destruction Warlock, Fire Mage, Outlaw Rogue. Playing on a high level always requires best in slot gear equipment and only the meta-class specializations.
WoWCarry wishes you to beat the timer of the highest Mythic+ keystone you can get!