Fated Sanctum Raid Carry
- Fast Random Boss Kill
- Chance For 278 Ilvl Item
- Experience Our Service
- Specific Boss Kill(s)
- 278-285 Ilvl Items
- Anima Farm
- Normal Full Gear: 278-285 Ilvl
- Heroic Full Gear: 291-297 Ilvl
- Sanctum of Domination Achievements
- Selected Number Of Bosses
- 304-311 Ilvl Items
- Mythic: Fate of Domination
Sanctum of Domination is a 10-boss raid instance, new to World of Warcraft Shadowlands Patch 9.1 Chains of Domination. The final boss encounter is Sylvanas Windrunner. The SoD raid certainly ups the bar and sets new challenges to test your skill, giving lots of both useful and plain cool stuff in return. WowCarry has already prepared a whole range of cheap Sanctum of Domination boost options for sale to help you save time and really enjoy the game while mastering the new raid, beating all bosses without complications, and playing like a pro on every level of difficulty.
Cheap SoD Raid Boost Options to Beat 10 New Bosses Hassle-Free in Shadowlands 9.1 Chains of Domination
Sanctum raid takes place in Torghast and governed by 10 bosses which you can beat easily with the WoW Sanctum of Domination boost of your choice. Players will need to face 9 bosses before they can get to the final encounter: Sylvanas Windrunner at the end. These are the big guys you will have to take on:The Tarragrue, Eye of the Jailer, The Nine, Remnant of Ner'zhul, Soulrender Dormazain, Painsmith Raznal, Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, Kel'Thuzad and the final boss: Sylvanas Windrunner.
Sanctum of Domination Loot Item Level in Shadowlands 9.1 Chains of Domination.
At WowCarry, you can purchase Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulty boosts for every other boss or for the whole run at a reasonable price. At the same time, you can pick from among carry run options for individual bosses or order a full 10-boss run to beat the whole expansion as fast as possible without putting all your free time into it. The following table shows you item level rewards for Normal, Heroic and Mythic raid difficulty respectively:
|Raid difficulty||Item level
|Normal||226 - 233|
|Heroic||239 - 246|
|Mythic||252 - 259|
Sanctum of Domination Customized Loot Runs to Get Powerful Items and Rewards
Acquire unique SoD-exclusive items and skills early on, turning your WoW Shadowlands experience into a walk in the park while acing all of the 10 brand new bosses. In particular, you can get an awesome new armor set, weapons, end-of-raid achievements you get after beating Sylvanas Windrunner and even more.
What Kind of Service WowCarry Offers for Sanctum of Domination.
Our team can offer all the possible raid carry options for Sanctum of Domination for even the most requiring customers. We offer both normal and heroic difficulties at the start. Further in the Shadowlands extension we will also provide mythic difficulty for SoD raid carry and most probably will reduce the number of normal runs as the item level will no longer be attractive for most players. But we will surely have special weekly raid runs for transmog.
As for the boost options we have plenty of options to offer. Let's consider the most popular heroic difficulty ones. We offer Heroic Full Clear with all 10 bosses killed while we also offer 9 bosses as an option and the last boss - Sylvanas Windrunner Kill as separate boost service. Why do we have 9/10 bosses as a separate option? It's way cheaper and we want to provide service for everyone that needs it. The last boss kill is available separately as it's the most challenging boss and many people need our help only with it while they can kill the rest bosses with their guilds or even as a part of pug groups.
One can also find interesting our unique offer for Specific Boss Kills in Sanctum raid. In case you need loot from only specific bosses why should you pay more and waste your time killing useless bosses? With our special specific boss service you will be able to choose any number of bosses that you want to kill and we will invite and summon you only to your selected bosses.
Another unique service that we provide for some of our raid services is the ability to purchase additional players matching your armor type who will trade you all the gear they obtain during the raid. Just imagine that there is a guy in your raid who is the same armor type and also trading you all the loot. It's like you would go to the raid for 2 weeks to get the loot that you can get with this option in just one week! We can provide not only one but up to 5 traders for you in a single raid.
Why choose WowCarry?
- We provide only safe and secure boost services and never put your account under any risk. Over 10,000 positive user reviews – our WoW SoD raid carry really helps players get more fun from the game without going bankrupt on in-game micro-transactions.
- Our players are going through a rigid selection process which means your raiding experience will be smooth and clean. Our more than 200,000 satisfied customers master new Sanctum raid introduced with 9.1 Chains of Domination expansion before anyone else.
- You can choose from a variety of unique options at our website including time to run your raid; you can even purchase players who will trade you all the loot they obtain. We already have more than 300,000 boost purchases and we can surely help you get through the new Sanctum of Domination raid at the cheapest prices.
- We provide 24/7 support and work around the clock to satisfy your WoW Sanctum of Domination completion needs and desires. Contact us to discuss what you need exactly and talk over custom options that you may be looking for specifically.
Enjoy this new Shadowlands raid with our raiding team that will get you through all the Sanctum of Domination bosses smoothly. Place an order right now and don’t forget to bring your luck for extra loot!